I'm back from Châlons-en-Champagne and
and my weekend couldn't have been any better.
- arrived on the city center square where the show would take place in the early afternoon with my husband (Manu) and daughter (Eléonore)
- the band arrived for the soundcheck shortly after lunch - Dan greeted me with "Hey Maryse... I bet you are only passing through!" :-)
- soundcheck: Jack The Ripper, I Can Walk, Orchestra, Century's Time, Glowing Logos and lots of funny crazy little things
- showed sweet Matt the way to the tobacco shop (the poor lad didn't even have enough pocket money for a packet of cigarettes!)
- went backstage to check if I could interview the four guys but Trevor had fallen asleep on a couch so I decided to postpone it
- had dinner with the organizers of the festival, the band and their roadies (about 20 people there)
- asked Dan permission to record the show and what time would be best for me to interview the four of them over the weekend; right after the Solidays show was the answer - alright then!
- The Servant played a perfect show, the best I had heard & seen so far! I was blown away! I just couldn't believe how good it was!
- congratulated the guys for their brilliant performance (really, really awesome!) and went to the hotel